1. There’s no such thing as a sugar rush. It’s just a placebo.
2. The Great Wall of China is not the only manmade object you can see from space.
3. It’s not actually harmful to pick up baby birds and return them to their nests, and it will not cause their mother to reject them.
4. Human blood is never blue in your body.
Other examples from:
1. Lightning does not only strike from the sky to the ground or ground to the sky, but can also jump from cloud to cloud.
2. There is very little evidence to show that watching TV for extended periods of time can harm your brain at all.